If you are thinking about launching a new advisory firm, consider the fundamental economic factors, from equity and compensation to leverage and margins.
• Will you capitalize your firm through equity or debt?
• How is advisor compensation handled for an independent firm versus a wirehouse?
• Are there differences between how small and large firms handle compensation?
• How do firms achieve adequate operating leverage?
• How important is it to retain a certain profit margin?
A panel of experts recently discussed the answers to these questions and more on our webcast series. Watch the webcast replay and view key highlights to learn more.